No privilege exists that is not inseparably bound to a duty - Pierre Samuel Dupont

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Interview


















I am pleased to share that I just finished up my first interview about my book. A very warm gentleman, Craig from The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review contacted my daughter who is handling the press for me and expressed an interest in doing a story.

As I said to Craig, selling books is not necessarily my priority-fostering change for the betterment of our country is my main objective. Although please feel free to purchase a copy of the book and join in the movement to make America even better! To purchase my book just click right here. Buy book

I'll provide a link to the story when it comes out in a few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment